Questions and Answers
Do you have any affiliation with Calvin and Hobbes?
No, I do not. I am simply another fan with another site.
How can I contact Bill Watterson, the author of Calvin and Hobbes?
Sorry, you can't. Mr. Watterson is a deeply personal man and his syndicate does not forward mail to him. I'd like to envision him painting in his studio in the mornings over a bagel, while spending time with friends and family in the evenings.
Can you find the comic strip where ______________?
I wish I could help everyone, but I simply don't have the time to find specific comics. I think there exists some searchable C & H databases out there that may help. Sorry.
Why did you create this site?
I created this website because I really enjoy Calvin and Hobbes, thought the web was a good place to share this with other fans, and found many other sites all using the same content and comics.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment